Holistic Health Coach
About the Instructor
Stephanie Sibbio is a Certified Exercise Physiologist (CSEP-CEP) and Holistic Nutritionist (CNP) specializing in fitness & nutrition coaching for new and expecting moms.
Although she has an expertise in working with new moms, she has helped many clients from all walks of life to upgrade their health and fitness.
She believes in functional fitness, training clients to move comfortably through their full range of motion, preventing injury and attaining fitness goals.
She also believes that for optimal health to be achieved, you must support your active body with the nutrients it needs to thrive.
Looking at the big picture is the only way to get to the root of your issues and feel fit and full of life!
Read what Stephanie has to say about her work with new and expecting moms
I have been working in the fitness and health industry since 2010 and have helped hundreds of women throughout their pregnancies and post birth. I help to rehabilitate damaged muscles, while decreasing body fat and improving energy.
With my expertise in both fitness (CSEP-CEP) and holistic nutrition (CNP), I am able to help women not only feel comfortable in their own skin, but feel great mentally and emotionally as well. How we treat our body has a direct effect on the the way we feel. Exercise and proper nutrition are of utmost importance for you and for your baby to thrive.
My understanding of the post-baby body allows me to design fitness programs that are effective and ALSO take your needs as a new mom into consideration, including energy levels, abdominal separation (diastasis recti), pubic pain (pubis symphysis), weakness in the bladder (incontinence), prolapse, low back pain, posture related issues and more.
Have a question? Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you ready to fall in love with your post-baby body?
Ready to feel fantastic in your own skin, regain your confidence and energy?
Are you worried that you’ll never have time to focus on yourself and lose your baby weight?
If you have just given birth and have no idea where to start when it comes to healing your body and feeling like yourself again, you have come to the right place!
Between dealing with the changes in your body and the emotional toll this pregnancy and birth has had on you, it can feel like a daunting task to feel normal again. I am here to give you the tools you need to get there as quickly as possible.
I have worked with many women just like you to regain their confidence and love their bodies after having a baby.
I’m here to let you know, it’s possible and attainable, and I will show you how.
You’ve gone through pregnancy, birth, and the start of motherhood. You are a warrior, and you deserve to see your body reach its full potential.
It’s time to pay attention to YOUR needs again, so you can be happy and healthy for your family.
Remember - You can’t pour from an empty cup. Take care of yourself first!
Glowing Mama 101 guides you through your post baby weight loss transformation.
I will help to ensure you are getting the assistance and support you need to create a home workout routine that works, a foolproof nutrition plan, and most importantly, provide accountability to ensure you’re putting in the work to achieve your goal of loving your post-baby body.
I’m so excited to announce the Glowing Mama 101 Health and Fitness Fundamentals Program. Your guide to falling in love with your post baby body!
I am taking on a handful of dedicated new mamas into this amazing online coaching program that will take you from feeling unmotivated and down on yourself, to uncovering your true potential to feel motivated, confident and beautiful!
Over the course of the Glowing Mama Program, you will be given the tools to create a post-baby body you’ll love in the midst of all the new mama craziness, while never skipping a beat as the supermom that you are!
Here is what you’ll get in the Glowing Mama Program:
- A tailored post-natal exercise plan that covers all of the exercises you should be focusing on after giving birth (including deep core strengthening and pelvic floor work, balance, strength, alignment, endurance, metabolic conditioning and mobility)
- Step-by-step video workouts that can be done in the comfort of your own home with minimal equipment
- A meal plan complete with 28 yummy, healthy recipes (7 breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks) and a shopping list and tracking sheet to help you stay on track
- A basic supplement plan for new moms
- Tools to decrease stress, improve mood, improve sleep quality and stay motivated
- Access to a community of new mamas to ask questions, offer advice and swap stories
- A post-program guide to continue loving your after-baby body
Learn how to take these tools and apply them after you finish the program so that you can reach your ultimate goal of loving that post-baby body!
This program is ideal for women who...
- Need a solution to regain their confidence through losing excess weight they are holding onto since pregnancy.
- Need a solution for their lack of time and energy as well as guidance on how to workout and prepare healthy meals effectively and efficiently.
- Understand the value in taking care of themselves in order to take care of their families.
- Need to take advantage of nap time to fit their workouts in.
- Don't have enough time or access to child care to get to the gym 3 times per week.
- Feel self conscious, unmotivated and defeated when it comes to working out
- Need a plan and someone to hold them accountable to work towards their goals.
- Need help figuring out what to eat, and how to create simple meals in very little time, in order to eat right for fat loss.
Let’s make it happen! I’ll walk you through it every step of the way.
Ready? Let’s do it!